Tourist Attractions in Phoenix, Hotels and Things to do in Phoenix
Tourist Attractions in Phoenix, Hotels and Things to do in Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona is one of the largest cities in the United States of America. The place gets its fair share of visitors from around the globe every year, and it is easy to see why. There are numerous tourist attractions in Phoenix, together with great restaurants and hotels. From the beautiful and majestic mountains that are very abundant in the city to its numerous tourist attractions, Phoenix has a lot to offer sightseers.
If you are opportune to visit this beautiful place, you will find that there are numerous things to do in phoenix and places to visit in phoenix. In this article, we would cover some tourist attractions in Phoenix that you can visit if you travel to the city.
Tourist Attractions in Phoenix and Fun Things to do in Phoenix, Arizona
- Visit the Desert Botanical Garden: Everyone knows how relaxing and enjoyable it is to view nature in all its glory. As the name suggests, the Desert botanical garden allows you to view various desert plants that you may never have seen before. There are as much as 4000 different desert species, including beautiful flowers, cactuses, and trees in the botanical garden and the place is a perfect spot to enjoy a date or to spend a day by yourself or with your loved ones.
- Hike on Camelback Mountain: Camelback Mountain is another of the major tourist attractions in Phoenix. If you are an avid lover of the outdoors, and you enjoy hiking, do not forget to bring along your hiking gear with you on your visit to Phoenix. The two major trails on the Camelback mountain are the Cholla trail and the Echo Canyon trail. The view, both during the hike and when you reach the top of the mountain is breathtaking. You would need to take caution during your walk as you may come across some wildlife, including dangerous ones like rattlesnakes.
- Visit the Phoenix art museum: Art lovers too can enjoy their visit to the city as the Phoenix art museum offers an opportunity for them to view modern artworks including those by Picasso, Henri Moore, Alexander Calder and others. Temporary exhibitions also hold at the museum from time to time.
- Visit Phoenix zoo: Phoenix Zoo is one of the famous tourist attractions in Phoenix. The city has a zoo located in Papago Park. The zoo has four different trails, including the Africa Trail, the Arizona Trail, the tropics trail, and the Children’s trail. The Africa trail has animals like gazelles, lions, giraffes and other such animals. On the tropics trail, you will encounter animals like elephants, orangutans, spider monkeys, and Sumatran tigers.
- Visit Papago Park: This is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Phoenix, and it is every hiker’s dream.The place has trails that are suitable for both running and mountain biking. Apart from its trails, the park has other attractions. For instance, the Desert Botanical Garden and the Phoenix Zoo are both located there. Aside from these two attractions, other ones at the park include Papago Ponds fishing lagoon, an archery range, the Hall of Flame Museum, the Papago golf course, and others.
- Visit hole in The Rock: Everyone loves natural wonders, and Hole in the Rock is a natural wonder that you should see if you visit Phoenix. It has its location at Papago Park, and there are easy trails that you would need to hike before you get to it.
Other tourist attractions in Phoenix include the Musical Instrument Museum, Heard Museum, Old Town Scottsdale, and Hall of Flame Fire Museum.
Best Hotel Resorts and other Tourist Attractions in Phoenix, Arizona
- Arizona Grand Resort & Spa: It has its location at 8000 South Arizona Grand Parkway, Phoenix. The rates at this hotel are $242.
- The Scottsdale Plaza Resort: This hotel has its location at 7200 N Scottsdale road. The rates here are $181.
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort: It has its location at 5700 E McDonald Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. The rates are $541.
- Talking Stick Resort: It has its location at 9800 E. Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85256-3622. Rates are $241.
- Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale: It has its location at 5445 E Lincoln Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253, United States. Its rates are $174.
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park: It has its location at 7333 N Prima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, United States. Its rates are $679.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottdale: It has its location at 7677 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, United States. Nightly rates are $226.
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix: This hotel has its location at 4300 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States. Its rates are $187.
- Greentree Inn and Suites: It has its location at 4234 S 48th St, Phoenix, AZ 85040, United States. Its rates are $146.
- Foundre Phoenix: It has its location at 1100 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85003. Its rates are $241.
The Best Non-vegan Restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona
There are many numerous restaurants and hotels in Phoenix where you can eat good food to your satisfaction. Some of the non-vegan ones include:
- Binkley’s Restaurant: This restaurant offers fine dining options like takeout and sit-down dining. It is located at 2320 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ 85016.
- Chelsea’s Kitchen: This restaurant serves tasty American dishes and offers dine-in, curbside pickup and delivery options for customers. It has its location at 5040 N 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018, United States.
- Kai: The restaurant serves Native American dishes of all sorts. It offers delivery, curbside pickup and takeout services and is located at 5594 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass Phoenix, AZ 85226.
- Different Pointe of View: This mountain top restaurant offers you an incredible view of the city while you are dining. Aside from the scenery though, the food served is incredibly delicious. The restaurant has its location at 11111 N 7th St, Phoenix.
- Quiessence at the farm at South mountain: This restaurant serves wholesome and tasty dishes cooked from freshly sourced ingredients. It is located 6106 S 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85042, United States.
The Best Vegan Restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona.
- GreenNew American Vegetarian: This is a vegan restaurant that offers both American and international vegan dishes. A takeout option is also available. The restaurant has its location at 2022 N 7th St, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Veggie Village: Veggie Village sells tasty Asian vegan and vegetarian dishes. The restaurant offers takeout options, and it has its location at 1255 E Northern Ave Ste 5, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Vegan House: As the name suggests, Vegan house offers different vegan dishes. The options available include Thai food, American food and other Asian food. The restaurant offers delivery and takeout options. Vegan House has its location at 20 W Adams St, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Nami: Nami offers American sweets and soft serve with gluten-free options. The restaurant offers catering services and takeout. It has its location at 2014 N 7th St, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Verdura: This place offers diverse dishes, including appetizers, sandwiches and lots more. The restaurant has takeout options and has its location at 5555 N 7th St Ste 108, Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Coronado:If you are looking for a restaurant with American and Mexican vegan options, then you should try the Coronado. It has its location at 2201 N 7th St, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Loving Hut: Loving Hut serves a variety of delicious American and Asian vegan dishes. The restaurant has its location at 3230 E Indian School Ed, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Earth Plant-Based: This place offers Mexican inspired dishes and offers takeout. It has its location at 1325 W Grand Ave, Phoenix, Arizona.
If at any time, you are opportune to visit, do not forget to visit any of the tourist attractions in Phoenix. You can get great discounts to travel to Phoenix, together with awesome deals on hotels at Airflightdeals.